The Twin Top is the versatile seat-operated sweeper from Stolzenberg with particularly strong sweeping performance. Equipped with a stable base frame made of powder-coated steel and shock-resistant panels, it is extremely robust.
The compact design enables an unobstructed view around the chassis and on the pendulous side brushes that avoid obstacles automatically.
In addition to outstanding sweeping performance, the Twin-Top sweeper offers plenty of comfort. All control elements are arranged clearly and ergonomically. The particularly small turning circle of approx. 1m enables precise manoeuvering, even when things get tight.
For all areas where a ride-on sweeper is to bring not only comfort but also performance.
Here all advantages of a new, well-thought-out design come to full fruition:
- Supporting parts as powder coated, solid steel construction
- Trim parts made from extremely shock-resistant polyethylene (rotationally molded)
- Open view of the side brushes and all around the chassis
- Maximum ease of use
- Extremely simple technical access
- Low-maintenance drives by avoiding belts
- Particularly small turning circle
- Pivoting side brushes avoid obstacles automatically
- Tool-free roller and filter replacement
- Option of 1 or 2 side brushes
- Front rubber skirt omitted: no obstruction of taking in large or light debris
- Dust extraction with 900 m³ / h air volume in 4 m² dust filter
- Particularly large, stable, yet lightweight dust container
- Running time of 4 hours and more, non-stop